Thanks to Lily Wrey of Tulips Talking and Tulips Treasure Box as well as Nora of Nora’s Blog and Designs by Nora for nominating me for this award! The irony of receiving this award is that it’s come at a time where I haven’t been able to blog as frequently as I’d like due to the insanity of my life right now. I’m working on it though folks! Hopefully in a few weeks I’ll get back to my normal verbose chattiness 🙂
Here are the “how to’s” for those who were nominated!
Here are the rules for the nominees:
1) Add the logo of the award to your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs
My top 7 are:
1. Random Reflective Rantings by Red Wine Gums – because his posts are honest, fresh, make me think, and make me laugh!
2. My dear friend Kate over at Om Shanti Handicrafts for inspiring me and being a good friend 🙂
3. Stormy Designs – she’s an incredible artist and an incredible person!
4. Story Beader – Her work also inspires me and she’s a great friend!
6. Two Zany Zebras – Her stories about her kids always make me giggle!
7. The Happy Flowers – I can’t wait until she opens up her shop with her new designs!
8. (Did you really think I’d stop at 7) – LaBaleineaPlume -Because it’s not every blogger who goes through the effort of blogging bilingually!